Career Opportunities for Physicists
* Physics Career Event Calendar
* Visit the FAS Office of Career Services
* Subscribe to OCSNonAcademic-List
(Information on non-academic career opportunities and programs for Harvard GSAS students and GSAS alumni.)
* AAAS Science Careers Alerts and Feeds
* Consult the APS Professional Development Resource Guide
* Social Networking for Scientists
Job Opportunities at Applied Predictive Technologies (APT)
APT, a rapidly growing predictive analytics company, is looking for the best analytical minds. APT is hiring strategy consultants, product managers, software engineers, and would love to talk to any interested physics Ph.D. candidates.
Any students interested in these roles should join us at one of our events in the coming two weeks. Please note the rapidly approaching company information sessions on the 13th, and the resume drop deadline on the 14th. Physics Ph.D. candidates should also feel free to reach out to me directly.
- 9/9 Career Fair Gutman Conference Center & Knafel Center, 12:00 – 4:00 PM
- 9/12 Case Interview Workshop SOCH, 4:00 – 5:00 PM
- 9/12 HCS Tech Talk 305 Emerson, 6:00 – 7:00 PM
- 9/13 Company Information Session Charles Hotel Brattle Room, 6:30 PM
- 9/12 – 9/14 Coffee Chats Harvard Square (Sign up below)
- 9/14 Résumé Drop Deadline (apply via both www.joinapt.com and OCI), 11:59 PM
Coffee Chats with APT
Monday 9/12 from 12 – 3:30 PM,
Tuesday 9/13 from 9:30 – 5 PM,
Wednesday 9/14 from 12 – 2:30 PM
Where: Harvard Square
Notes: To sign up, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Harvard Coffee Chats” with your availability in the body. Please also attach your resume to this email.
We’re looking forward to learning more about you in the upcoming months! In the meantime, you can check us out at http://www.joinapt.com/harvard or read a bit more about APT below.
[posted September 9, 2016]