Career Opportunities for Physicists
* Physics Career Event Calendar
* Visit the FAS Office of Career Services
* Subscribe to OCSNonAcademic-List
(Information on non-academic career opportunities and programs for Harvard GSAS students and GSAS alumni.)
* AAAS Science Careers Alerts and Feeds
* Consult the APS Professional Development Resource Guide
* Social Networking for Scientists
Physics adjunct teaching opportunity: Babson College
Babson College is seeking a part-time faculty member to teach two sections of a physics course revolving around electronics. The course is focused on semiconductor physics with an eye towards understanding consumer electronics and applications around managing electricity delivery grids. The courses are scheduled to meet on Mondays and Wednesdays from 1:15-2:50pm and 3:00-4:35pm. A master’s degree or doctorate is required for this position. This position would be ideal for an advanced graduate student or postdoc seeking teaching experience.
Interested parties should contact Chuck Winrich, at email@example.com or by phone at 781-239-5583.
[posted June 26, 2017]