For Loeb and Lee Lecture videos, please go to the Morris Loeb Lectures and David M. Lee Lectures in Physics page
For Monday Colloquium videos, please go to the Monday Colloquia page
For Science Lectures for Non-Specialists, please go to the FAS Science Lectures page
- Special Condensed Matter Seminar, 12/10/12
Ali Yazdani, Visualizing and Manipulating Topological Quantum States in Novel Materials and Nanostructures
- Special Physics Colloquium, 11/20/12
David Goldhaber-Gordon, Model Many-Body Systems Based on Quantum Dots
- Special Physics Colloquium, 11/09/12
Yoichi Ando, Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University
- Center for Ultracold Atoms Seminar in Honor of Norman Ramsey,10/13/09
Part I: E. Norval Fortston, A Permanent Electric Dipole Moment: The Quest Continues
Part II: David Wineland, Microwave Masers to Optical Clocks - Perspectives on Five Decades
- John Huth, First Beam in the Large Hadron Collider
Harvard Physics Public Lecture Series, 9/10/08.
- Lene Hau's 1999 lecture Bose-Einstein Condensation and Light Speeds of 38 miles/hour
- Robert Pound's 1991 Lee Historical Lecture: Weighing Photons-The Story of an Experiment
Professor Sidney R. Coleman Videos
- S. R. Coleman, Physics 253: Quantum Field Theory.
Recordings of lectures for Harvard graduate course Quantum Field Theory, given by Prof. Coleman during the 1975-1976 academic year.
- S. R. Coleman, Quantum Mechanics in Your Face. A lecture given by Sidney Coleman at the New England sectional meeting of the American Physical Society (Apr. 9, 1994).
- S. R. Coleman, Paul Horowitz, Edward M. Purcell, and Isaac F. Silvera, Music of the Protons.
An experiment demonstration for Physics 12b (1983/84?).
- QFT & QCD: Past, Present, and Future. SidneyFest 2005. A recording of the event which honored Professor Sidney Coleman. The event took place at the Harvard University Physics department on March 18-19, 2005. Included are the lectures by Murray Gell-Mann, Gerard 't Hooft, Steven Weinberg, and many other distinguished physicist.