- 60 Years of CERN: Panel Discussion with Masahiro Morii, Melissa Franklin, John Huth, Cumrun Vafa, Matthew Schwartz, 10/23/14
- Special Condensed Matter Seminar, 12/10/12
Ali Yazdani, Visualizing and Manipulating Topological Quantum States in Novel Materials and Nanostructures
- Special Physics Colloquium, 11/20/12
David Goldhaber-Gordon, Model Many-Body Systems Based on Quantum Dots
- Special Physics Colloquium, 11/09/12
Yoichi Ando, Institute of Scientific and Industrial Research, Osaka University
- Center for Ultracold Atoms Seminar in Honor of Norman Ramsey,10/13/09
Part I: E. Norval Fortston, A Permanent Electric Dipole Moment: The Quest Continues
Part II: David Wineland, Microwave Masers to Optical Clocks - Perspectives on Five Decades
- John Huth, First Beam in the Large Hadron Collider
Harvard Physics Public Lecture Series, 9/10/08.
- Lene Hau's 1999 lecture Bose-Einstein Condensation and Light Speeds of 38 miles/hour
- Robert Pound's 1991 Lee Historical Lecture: Weighing Photons-The Story of an Experiment
Professor Sidney R. Coleman Videos
- S. R. Coleman, Physics 253: Quantum Field Theory.
Recordings of lectures for Harvard graduate course Quantum Field Theory, given by Prof. Coleman during the 1975-1976 academic year.
- S. R. Coleman, Quantum Mechanics in Your Face. A lecture given by Sidney Coleman at the New England sectional meeting of the American Physical Society (Apr. 9, 1994).
- S. R. Coleman, Paul Horowitz, Edward M. Purcell, and Isaac F. Silvera, Music of the Protons.
An experiment demonstration for Physics 12b (1983/84?).
- QFT & QCD: Past, Present, and Future. SidneyFest 2005. A recording of the event which honored Professor Sidney Coleman. The event took place at the Harvard University Physics department on March 18-19, 2005. Included are the lectures by Murray Gell-Mann, Gerard 't Hooft, Steven Weinberg, and many other distinguished physicist.