Scientific Ethics and Professional Integrity
Research Integrity website provides information to support the stewardship of strong research data, managing conflict, communication, and/or behavioral concerns to avoid misunderstandings that may lead to allegations of research misconduct, and fostering an environment of transparency and stronger data integrity among members of a research team.
If you have a concern related to research integrity or research misconduct, please contact the Chair of the Committee on Professional Conduct.
- AAAS/NAS Scientific Integrity Bibliography
- American Astronomical Society Code of Ethics
- American Physical Society Guidelines for Professional Conduct
- International Research Integrity (NSF)
- United States Office of Research Integrity
Books and Articles:
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, Fostering Integrity in Research: Consensus Study Report. National Academies Press, 2018. (free download)
- "Misconduct versus Honest Error and Scientific Disagreement" (Resnick, Stewart, 2012),