small arrow Undergraduate Studies:

To study undergraduate physics at Harvard, please apply to Harvard College.  The Office of Admissions website is here.  For more information, please consult the General information for Physics and Chem/Phys concentrations and various pages in the "Undergraduate" section of our website.

small arrow Graduate Studies:

Please apply to the Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Science. General Admissions information is here.  Also consult our pages on Physics Admissions and Financial Aid, Physics Admissions FAQs, and other pages in the "Graduate" section of this website.