Lab and Office Safety
If you are experiencing an emergency of any kind, call 911 immediately!
If alarm sounds, close your office/lab door and leave using one of the Emergency Exit routes posted in your location. Do not use the elevators.
The Primary Meeting Location is the Law School courtyard behind Jefferson & Lyman. Move at least 100 feet away from the building. Secondary Meeting Location: Science Center - main lobby inside building.
Additional Emergency Contacts
|Harvard University Police Department (HUPD)||(617) 495-1212|
|Environmental Health and Safety
(Lab, radiation, and biological safety)
|University Operations Center (Facility issues)||(617) 495-5560|
|Harvard Health and Mental Healths Urgent Care||(617) 495-5711|
- Harvard Cambridge/Allston Campus Emergency Response Guide
- Emergency Evacuation Brochures, by building:
- Jefferson and Lyman Labs
- Cruft Lab
- Northwest Labs
- Occupants with Disabilities Guide (under construction)
Safety Training and Information
- Harvard Physics G1 Safety Video
- Environmental Health and Safety Office
- Bicycle Safety
- General Lab Safety Information
- Lab Safety Officers (under construction)
- Lab Waste Management
- Online Lab Safety Training Guide